When planning your website we will discuss with you the features and functions your website will need in order for you to achieve the results you want. These will vary depending on the industry you are in and whether you require the simplest 5-page, brochure style website, a self-generating, interactive e-commerce solution completely controllable by you or anything in between. Ultimately there are two types of websites:
1) A Static WebsiteThis option is suitable for small websites with only a few pages that do not need to be updated very often.
2) An Updatable WebsiteAn updatable website is one where you are enabled to add, update and remove content from your website as you like by logging in to a content management system we provide you with.
This type of website can also offer more features for both you and your customers than a static website can, such as a product catalogue, a news section or blog, online shopping, travel bookings and much more. Read more about our customised content management system to discover what features your website can include.
What will a well developed website do for your business?
- Enable you to use the ever evolving technologies of the internet to establish, maintain and retain relationships with your customers.
- Improve your customer service by helping your customers help themselves.
- Streamline processes in your business, such as the process of making a purchase, a reservation or applying for a vacancy with your company, for example.
- Enable your business to gain competitive advantage over competitors who are not online.
- Enable your business to start competing with bigger companies who currently have a stronger online presence than you do.
A Passion for Quality of Web DevelopmentOver the years we have developed our own quality control measures to ensure that your website has the following in place:
- Usability: ensuring that your website is easy to navigate and to interact with.
- Optimised for speed: Ensuring that your website loads as quickly as possible.
- Search engine readability: making sure search engines can index your website correctly.
- Standards compliance: Code is validated according to international standards.
- Cross-browser compatibility: ensuring that your website works on different browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and more.
- When applicable social media elements are made available, such as RSS feeds, social sharing buttons and links to your social media profiles.
- When applicable Google Analytics set up and integrated for you so that you can monitor traffic and usage statistics of your website.
These are just a few of the ways we make sure your website is top-notch and ready to take your business to new levels.
As the web evolves at lightning speed, it's important that your web development company is able to help you evolve with it by enabling your website to use the latest technologies and innovations. Providing customised solutions means we can effectively upgrade and adapt your website in future as is needed.